On Sep 22, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
And how were you planning to tell if a patch cam from a regular? Hopefully
you weren't planning on blindly trusting the "from" header.
Misuse of the build farm in a way the effects other sites could get the
project a big black eye, so you want to be very careful building and
executing code from the patch queue.
Of course not, but there's any number of ways we could handle that
problem.

pgp signed patches?

Just one possibility. Submitting the patches via a web page that you have to log into is another.
--
Jim Nasby                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]