Jeremy Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> It looks like something broke the ECPG-Check recently.  A number of
> buildfarm members are failing.

Looks like blow-back from the recent change in default GUC parameters.

However, I think "update the expected output" is the wrong answer,
because what we are looking at here is evidence that the ecpg checks
will fail anyway against an installed system with nondefault settings.
That test needs to be modified so that it doesn't depend on the value
of any GUC parameter that it hasn't set for itself.