Peter Eisentraut napsal(a):
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
+ The PostgreSQL 8.2 has implemented dtrace support. You can enable it by + the --enable-dtrace configure switch. If you want to compile a 64-bit code
+ with dtrace you must specify DTRACEFLAGS='-64', e.g.

This is contrary to the documentation of the dtrace command which says
that dtrace will automatically compile for the host environment.  Please
explain.

I'm sorry but I'm not understand what you mean. Please, Could you send me a link to the dtrace documentation what you mention?

        Zdenek

              http://archives.postgresql.org