Marc Munro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I am content that what you suggest is the right way to go.  I will work
> on a new patch immediately, unless you would prefer to do this yourself.

I've already got some of the relevant changes made in my local copy,
so I might as well just go ahead and finish the coding work.  But if
you'd like to do the documentation part, be my guest.

> It seems to me that these coding rules should be documented in the main
> documentation, I guess in the section that describes Dynamic Loading.

I'm not entirely sure where to put it, either.  Subsection 32.9.1 (Dynamic
this seems off-topic for that section.  Maybe a new subsection down near
the end of 32.9?  Another possibility is somewhere in the Internals
chapters, although I don't offhand see an obvious place there either.

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster