jungmin shin wrote:

Hello,
I set on for following items in postgresql.conf debug_print_parse
debug_print_rewritten
debug_print_plan
debug_print_pretty
now, I can see something in PGAdmin query tool when I execute a query.
can I get some idea how I can read comprehend the output?

Please ask your question on the right list - this list is only for discussion about development of postgres itself, not about how to use it. You probably want pgsql-general.

cheers

andrew