Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Anyway, it is probably not expected by many users that loading a module in plperlu makes it available to plperl - I was slightly surprised myself to see it work and I am probably more aware than most of perl and plperl subtleties.

I think that is a bug and needs to be fixed.  We have the precedent of
pltcl, which uses separate interpreters for pltcl and pltclu for exactly
this reason.

Fair enough.

I am not sure what our release timetable is - and presumably this should also be backpatched if we regard it as a bug. I won't be able to do much on this front for the next 2 weeks at least.

cheers

andrew

      match