Tom Lane wrote:
"Brendan Jurd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
My first impulse was to just append a " (disabled)" after each
disabled trigger, but perhaps that is not visually obvious enough,
especially if the table has many triggers on it.

Agreed, but maybe put it up at the front?

Triggers:
    y AFTER DELETE ON x FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE do_something()
    z (disabled) BEFORE INSERT ON x FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE input_stuff()

+1. This bit me recently. Or maybe, in the interests of preserving screen space, a [*] for enabled and [x] for disabled, or something similar.

cheers

andrew

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster