Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Anyway, it is probably not expected by many users that loading a module in plperlu makes it available to plperl - I was slightly surprised myself to see it work and I am probably more aware than most of perl and plperl subtleties.

I think that is a bug and needs to be fixed.  We have the precedent of
pltcl, which uses separate interpreters for pltcl and pltclu for exactly
this reason.

If this is fixed, what becomes the mechanism for an administrator to make a perl module available to plperl functions? I didn't see any other way to do this documented. Thanks,

mark