Hi.

I just compiled the version in HEAD with no problems. I connected with template1, made some tests and quited. I got the following error:

template1=# \q
psql(15213) malloc: *** error for object 0x1804e00: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed, break at szone_error to debug
psql(15213) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in szone_error to debug
Segmentation fault

Now. I can't find a list of knows bug to compare agains, so sorry if this is a know bug. If you need more information, please let me know how to record these, and I will post them as soon as possible.

Rune