Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
Bruce Momjian wrote:

[1] http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:WishlistFor83

That looks helpful.

Ok good :)

Seriously though, please slap me when things are wrong, not assigned yet to the correct person .. there was a bit of guess work involved with some of the points .. especially with the names.

I will let things sit like they are for 1-2 weeks and I will probably try to get a hold off each of the people still assigned to items then to confirm that they are actually targeting the feature for 8.3 .. or am I duplicating Bruce's efforts when I do this?

To the best of my understanding, the current PSM effort is a pgFoundry project to create it as a loadable language. I am not aware of anything that would get it to where we could include it in 8.3, so this item should probably not be on the list.

Also, "clustered/replication solutions" seems way too vague. It is not clear to me what if anything is in prospect on this front for 8.3.

cheers

andrew

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq