> > > This commit message is rather old, I remarked on its absence earlier, but
> > > better late than never I guess ;)
> >
> > Not sure what you mean.  I just committed it recently.  I held off
> > until after the release as requested.  What do you mean by "old?"
>
> You committed it five days ago, because the date on the email was Jan 2,
> but it only arrived today.  It should have appeard within minutes of the
> commit.

i'm sure it got stuck in the maia filter (happens all the time with delays of a
couple of hours up to several days) or in the moderator steve (if the sender
was'nt on the list allow. can happen since it was a long time since he last
committed). check the headers if you still have the original mail around to see
where it stuck.

/Magnus