On Dec 19, 2006, at 12:06 PM, Carlo Stonebanks wrote:
I would like to create an ODBC DSN for a user to export files rom Acccess to a safe area. Right now, all tables are being dumped to public by default.

In order to use the one-click export option for Access, I would like to have
the connection for the ODBC DSN file change the default search_path to
my_schema (and my_schema only).

After seeing a post on this on another resource, I tried putting
schema=my_schema in the connection settings text box, but the tables
appeared in public anyway.

I think your only option is to change the default for the user. IT would be handy if there was a way to set search_path via pg_service.conf, though...
--
Jim Nasby                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      match