WHEN sfl.description IS NOT NULL THEN sfl.description
            WHEN sfl.description IS NULL THEN pa.attname::character varying
            ELSE pd.description::character varying
        END AS label
   FROM ONLY pg_class pc
   JOIN ONLY pg_attribute pa ON pc.oid = pa.attrelid AND pc.relnamespace =
2200::oid AND pc.reltype > 0::oid AND (pc.relkind = 'r'::"char" OR
pc.relkind = 'c'::"char" OR pc.relkind = 'v'::"char")
   JOIN ONLY pg_type pt ON pa.atttypid = pt.oid
   LEFT JOIN ONLY pg_description pd ON pc.oid = pd.objoid AND pa.attnum =
   LEFT JOIN sys_flex_labels sfl ON pc.oid = sfl.table_oid::oid AND
pa.attname::character varying::text = sfl.column_name::text
  WHERE pa.attnum > 0
  ORDER BY pc.relname::character varying, pa.attnum;