Bruce Momjian schrieb:
I have made these adjustments to the documentation.  Do people want the
error message strings also updated?  It will probably make the
translation easier/clearer in the future, but it does involve some error
message wording churn.  CVS HEAD only, of course.

I still think logging localized error message is a bad idea anayway.
Nothing wrong with a frontend client to respond with localized
messages but logfiles with localized errors are hard or next to
impossible to parse. (Let allone quoting it on mailing lists)

So, changes of the wording could break such applications anyway
but not unexpected :-)

Regards
Tino