Tom Lane wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >>
> >> Ummm ... what is this supposed to fix exactly, and what are the odds
>
> > I think the user was getting SIGPIPE on SSL_shutdown() of a closed
> > connection.
>
> It seems moderately improbable that by the time control arrives here,
> errno still has anything to do with the last operation on the SSL
> socket.

Yep, I was wondering that too.  It is called SOCK_ERRNO, but in fact it
is just errno on Unix.

I generated the patch just to try to give an example of what the user
might be suggesting.  Let's see if anyone wants to research this more.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://momjian.us