Hello,

I just wanted to voice my opinion for this feature...  I've implemented a
few Production applicaitons with PostgreSQL now and would die for that
feature.  Right now, I am constantly trying to find way's to make my data
more available.  I've even resulted to using pg_dump to create read only
copies of the database and placed them behind load balancers to make the
data more available.  Something like this would allow me to quickly leverage
a read only node to scale out the applicaiton...  If it can at all be built,
it would get my first, second and third vote. :)

Regards,

Paul Silveira