On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Tom Lane wrote:
2) I looked into the code, and from my understanding, the main part of the
code which should be affected by the quotas is storage/smgr/md.c.

md.c is too low level to do catalog accesses and thus too low level to
know who owns what.

That's probably a dumb question(I dont know the PG infrastructrure that well), but Is it possible to put the information about the owner into SMgrRelation/Relation structures? As I see the smgrextend() in smgr.c get the SMgrRelation agrument...

regards,
        Sergey

Sergey E. Koposov
Max Planck Institute for Astronomy/Cambridge Institute for Astronomy/Sternberg
Astronomical Institute
Tel: +49-6221-528-349
Web: http://lnfm1.sai.msu.ru/~math
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]