Hi ,

I want setup replication for postgres server , please help me on this issue. I dont want to use any third party programs. I like to do it using WAL.

Regards
J Mageshwaran

Mageshwaran wrote:

Thanks tsunakawa , harris

Jonah H. Harris wrote:

On 2/28/07, Mageshwaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there any method or utility to convert content of WAL files into
Human Readable format.

Not really.  The only two WAL utilities available that I know of are
Tom's xlogdump and the SoC project based on it called XlogViewer.

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/xlogviewer/

Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Watch the latest updates on Mumbai, with video coverage of news, events,
Bollywood, live darshan from Siddhivinayak temple and more, only on
www.mumbailive.in

Watch the hottest videos from Bollywood, Fashion, News and more only on
www.sifymax.com

      match

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate