Hello,

Unfortunately we (the community) will not have WITH/RECURSIVE for 8.3. However I have spoken with a Alexey and Alvaro and Command Prompt has decided to make WITH/RECURSIVE a priority for 8.4.

Our current goals are to spend time over the next couple of months determining a roadmap of how to get the feature completed. We will then post that roadmap to the community for comments.

Our hope is to begin development on the feature as soon as reasonably possible after the 8.4 tree opens.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

      match