On Mar 2, 2007, at 4:14 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:
Any guess on when we'd see an 8.2.4? I have a business reason for asking.

If history is any guide, probably when a 'reasonably large fix' to something comes around, though reviewing early 8.1 release history might prove enlightening...
--
Jim Nasby                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]