On Mar 15, 2007, at 11:46 AM, NikhilS wrote:

Grzegorz, I would have suggested to make an entry for VERBOSE in parser/keywords.c, but it already seems to contain an entry for VERBOSE. I hope you are using the "opt_verbose" rule in your gram.y in the CLUSTER [VERBOSE] case.

sure I am. My 'bison' skills are not very high, but I was trying to mimic 'VACUUM' syntax there. see the patch.

--
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C/C++ freelance to hire