Students & Professors,

There are only 5 days left to submit your PostgreSQL Google Summer of Code Project:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode.html

If you aren't a student, but know a CS student interested in databases, testing, GUIs, or any other OSS coding, please point them to our SoC page and encourage them to apply right away!

If you are a student, and you've been trying to perfect your application, please go ahead and submit it ... we can't help you if you miss the deadline, but we can help you fix an incomplete application.

--Josh Berkus