Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
I got :

2007-03-21 20:56:17 CET ERROR: relation 71478240 deleted while still in use 2007-03-21 20:56:17 CET ERROR: relation 71478240 deleted while still in use 2007-03-21 20:56:17 CET ERROR: relation 71478240 deleted while still in use

on 8.1.8 my production server here.
some inserts/updates, selects, and pg_dump was running.
there's a chance cluster was running in http://dupa.privatepaste.com/d317KYXt5n

It is repeatable, if I run pg_dump. Guess that has something to do, with slowing down db server - and some race cond occurs.
Any ideas ?
should I add it as a bug ? or perhaps someone already knows about that kinda issue

Which transaction gets the error, pg_dump or the one you copied to that web page? Is there anything else running? How often does it happen, always? Can you reduce it to a self-contained test case that doesn't require dblink?

--
  Heikki Linnakangas