Bruce Momjian wrote:
Someone has pointed out to me that we have non-PostgreSQL/Berkeley
copyrights on a number of files:
        * Copyright (c) 1999, repas AEG Automation GmbH
        * This is an unpublished work copyright (c) 1992 HELIOS Software GmbH
        * 30159 Hannover, Germany
        *  Copyright (c) 1993 Andrew K. Yu, University of California at Berkeley
        *  All rights reserved.
        ... BSD copyright text follows
        # Copyright 2002 by Bill Huang

I have emailed Andrew Yu to see if we can remove his line, but I
question whether the other people can be reached.

How should we handle this?

We either have to rewrite those parts entirely, or accept them as they are.

Joshua D. Drake

Donate to the PostgreSQL Project:
PostgreSQL Replication: