We don't want open-ended a few days before feature feeze.  We want them
to be as done, at some complete stopping point, and submitted.

OK, but we don't want something that is ready to be committed, we need
it complete.
So how many more releases before you think Postgres is "complete"?

I am getting tired of your semantic games, here, Greg. I have no idea
what you are trying to accomplish, but I have better things to do.

I have to concur here. Everyone is doing the best that they can. Greg, how about reviewing some patches?

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

              http://archives.postgresql.org