Tom Lane wrote:
Jim Nasby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
If we expose LET_OS_MANAGE_FILESIZE, should we add a flag to the control file so that you can't start a backend that has that defined against a cluster that was initialized without it?

I imagine we'd flag that as relsegsize = 0 or some such.

Yes I have it in my patch. I put relsegsize = 0 in the control file when non-segmentation mode is enabled.

                Zdenek