Dave Page wrote:

* The stats collector bug which prevented stats being collected
reliably, thus causing all the expected knock on effects (including
near-total failure of autovacuum). The 8.2 fix for this was dependent
on the redesign of the collector to remove the separate stats buffering
process.

* Semaphore issues, fixed by the native implementation in 8.2.

I think these two justify declaring the Windows port at EOL prior to 8.2. The others probably not so much. (Who cares if pg_regress is not a C program? Who besides developers uses it?)

I hope this will be a one-off exercise, though. In general we should declare releases to be at EOL, not ports.

cheers

andrew