Why not just send a notice out stated that Gborg will be shutdown as of June
1st ... give a finite deadline to move things over to pgfoundry ... just
because we 'shut down' the site on June 1st, it doesn't mean we are going to
wipe it all out, we can just put a Redirect on the web server on gborg over to
pgfoundry so that ppl can't go *to* gborg's web site ... we can also make the
CVS 'read-only', so that developers can't update the CVS there, but ppl can
still download the code ...

- --On Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:47:48 -0700 "Joshua D. Drake"

- ----