Dave Page wrote:

1) There appears to be no way to specify the default port number in the
MSVC build. The buildfarm passes it to configure for regular builds,
which obviously isn't run in VC++ mode, thus leaving the build on 5432.

I have committed fixes to both pgsql and buildfarm that should in combination cure this, I hope. Please test - there might still be loose ends hanging around.

cheers

andrew