On 5/20/07, Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

contrib is a misnomer at best. When 8.3 branches I intend to propose
that we abandon it altogether, in line with some previous discussions.

We can change the configure help text if people think it matters that
much - which seems to me much more potentially useful than changing
comments.

Actually, I meant configure help text, not any comment in the code :-)

--
Best regards,
Nikolay

      match