Jeremy Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The buildfarm appears to be failing after the recent pgstat patch.

Yeah, just saw that myself.  Fixed the backend-side problem, but it
would be interesting to find out what ECPG is doing that wasn't exposed
by the core regression tests ... maybe we need another regression test.

Also, for me the ecpg "variable" test case seemed to go into an infinite
loop when the backend dies at this stage; that seems like a lack of
robustness on ECPG's part.

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate