Hi All,

    I am new to this postgres and now struggling with creation of a user
specific to a database, so the user can login to that specific database
and can do the activities as per the given credentials and can not touch
or see any information from other databases. Can any one please help me
in this regard?

I really appreciate for the help in advance.

*Thanks and Regards

Ranjan Rashmi sahoo | UGSI OSDB Team

Unisys Global Services India | 4F-361 SJR I-Park | Whitefield Road,
Bangalore 560066 | Phone +91804032-3322 | Mobile +91-9449251441 | Net
757-3322

and its attachments from all computers.

<<image002.jpg>>