On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 07:03:05PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I get the following error when trying to build the sql/parser.pgc test:
>     c:\prog\pgbin\pgsql\bin\ecpg --regression  -o parser.c parser.pgc
>     parser.pgc:26: ERROR: syntax error at or near "NULLS"
>
> Any pointers for where to look? (Kinda seems it could be the ecpg binary
> not being up-to-date, but I did a make clean and rebuild of it)

I get the same error IF I try using an 8.2 parser, be it in the backend
or in ecpg. With 8.3 however it works nicely.

Could it be that you have some older versions around? Yes, you did a
rebuild, but still.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend