On Thursday 14 June 2007 15:10, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> That changes are doable for several days. I'd like to make changes together
> with replacing of FULLTEXT keyword to TEXT SEARCH as you suggested.

AIUI the discussion on this change took place off list?  Can we get a preview
of what the commands will look like and maybe a summary of the discussion?  It
may sound a bit pedantic, but the concept/wording of "full text searching" is
pretty well understood by the database community, so switching to just TEXT
SEARCH sounds like we're adding ambiguity for reasons that escape me....

Robert Treat

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend