On 6/17/07, Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pavel Stehule wrote:

>> Please don't send HTML-only email :-(
>
> I am sorry. It's stupid web mail. I didn't know so my messages was in
> html format.

Actually, it looks to me like it was sent as plain text encoded as
base64. I got:

gmail gives these two options for outgoing message encoding:
        Use default text encoding for outgoing messages
        Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages

probably pavel had UTF-8 encoding

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova