Hi,

A long time ago, Tom proposed moving the pg_autovacuum settings into
reloptions.  I know it's really late in the devel cycle but I wonder if
such a move would be acceptable at this time?  I feel it would be a good
move, for example per
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.postgresql.general/92643/
and the third item in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.postgresql.bugs/14175

I admit I haven't even tried yet, so I would need to start working on a
patch.  This would have the advantage that

1. users would not need to come up with "disable" values for variables
they are not interested in touching, and

2. we could have more control in detecting invalid values

Opinions?