Can you please let me know whether postgreSQL has
Distributed Database supporting features?
Which of the Distributed database functionalities are totally or partially
supported among the following ......................
- Local autonomy
- No reliance on a central site
- Continuous operation
- Location independence
- Fragmentation independence
- Replication independence
- Distributed query independence
- Distributed transaction processing
- Hardware independence
- Operating system independence
- Network independence
- Database independence
Hope you reply to me at the earliest possible.
Thanks and regards.