Hi developers,

I'm about to send mails to some of PostgreSQL developers to know their
profiles. This work is part of JPUG(Japan PostgreSQL Users Group)
activities. I believe the result will be used by JPUG for making a
future plan to encourage PostgreSQL developments. Please take a time
to answer questions in the mail.

Questionnaires in the mail will include:

- What kind of projects are you woking on?

- What are your major contributions to PostgreSQL development?

- How long have you been involved in PostgreSQL development?

- How much time do you spend for development in a day?

- Are you doing the development in working time or private time?

- Do your company encourage PostgreSQL development?

- What will help you to do more PostgreSQL development?

Each survey result will not be put in public unless an explicit
permission is given by the developer.

Best regards,
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan