Tom Lane wrote:
> The main thing that is lacking at the moment is documentation.  The
> stuff Bruce has been working on will be good introductory material,
> but we've got basically zip in reference material.  I'll do some work
> on that over the next couple of days, but there's probably room for
> more hands.

Oleg and Teodor did provide reference documentation.  You can see the
SGML here:

        http://momjian.us/expire/textsearch/SGML/ref/

The SQL commands were in a state of flux so I haven't worked on them
yet.  I can start now.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://momjian.us

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq