> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:

> > > I dunno --- I just use what ships with Fedora.  The relevant FC6
> > > packages seem to be
> > >
> > > docbook-dtds-1.0-30
> > > docbook-simple-1.0-2.1
> > > docbook-slides-3.3.1-2.1
> > > docbook-style-dsssl-1.79-4
> > > docbook-style-xsl-1.69.1-5
> > > docbook-utils-0.6.14-5
> > > docbook-utils-pdf-0.6.14-5
> > > linuxdoc-tools-0.9.21-6.2.1
> > >
> > > but I've got no idea which of these is the critical factor.
> >
> > I am pulling this way out of the back of my head, and Peter might be a
> > better one to ask but I seem to recall that you can set the closing
> > bracket requirement in the stylesheet itself.
>
> I figured out how to make my toolchain warn about missing tags like
> newer tool chains.  My openjade needs the "-wfully-tagged" warning.  I
> added it to sgml/Makefile.
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          http://momjian.us
>   EnterpriseDB                               http://www.enterprisedb.com
>
>   + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

Can someone please fix this?

openjade  -wall -wno-unused-param -wno-empty -wfully-tagged -D . -c
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets/catalog -d stylesheet.dsl -i
output-html -t sgml postgres.sgml
openjade:bookindex.sgml:2731:0:E: character data is not allowed here
openjade:bookindex.sgml:2732:66:E: document type does not allow element "ULINK"
here; missing one of "SEEIE", "SEEALSOIE", "SECONDARYIE" start-tag
openjade:bookindex.sgml:2744:0:E: character data is not allowed here
openjade:bookindex.sgml:2745:66:E: document type does not allow element "ULINK"
here; missing one of "SEEIE", "SEEALSOIE", "SECONDARYIE" start-tag
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate