Hmm,

After renewing session I've got working ispell dictionary. I don't
remember exactly if such behaviour is what we wanted.

Oleg

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

Oleg Bartunov wrote:
seems something is broken in ispell dictionary (CVS HEAD).

event=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY en_ispell (
        TEMPLATE = ispell,
        DictFile = english,
        AffFile =  english,
        StopWords = english
);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY
event=# select ts_lexize('en_ispell','stars');
 ts_lexize

But ispell does know 'stars'

Works for me, with the affix file from "iamerican" debian package, and a
dictionary containing just "star/S". Which ispell files are you using?
Can you tar them up and send them over?

        Regards,
                Oleg
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

      match