On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Tom Lane wrote:

Oleg Bartunov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Bruce Momjian wrote:
I am now satisified with the tsearch2 documentation in SGML and have
marked the item as complete for 8.3.

what's about examples ? They certainly need updating.

Bruce might be satisfied, but I'm not ... feel free to hack away on the docs.

For example,
need to change

I'd much prefer to see the C-code examples pushed out to contrib
modules.  There is no way we can test or maintain things that are
embedded in SGML examples.

What if we prepare contrib/ts_pack with all examples from documentation
and couple of useful dictionaries ?

Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83