On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Tom Lane wrote:

Oleg Bartunov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Bruce Momjian wrote:
I am now satisified with the tsearch2 documentation in SGML and have
marked the item as complete for 8.3.

what's about examples ? They certainly need updating.

Bruce might be satisfied, but I'm not ... feel free to hack away on the docs.

For example,
http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/textsearch-rule-dictionary-example.html
need to change

I'd much prefer to see the C-code examples pushed out to contrib
modules.  There is no way we can test or maintain things that are
embedded in SGML examples.

What if we prepare contrib/ts_pack with all examples from documentation
and couple of useful dictionaries ?

                        regards, tom lane

        Regards,
                Oleg
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

      match