Tom Lane wrote:
Magnus Hagander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
I have committed a fix that is somewhat similar to this. The
module needs some love, but that will have to wait till the next cycle.

Thanks, Andrew!

Guys, would you comment on whether this patch closes all the open issues
that Bruce has listed for the MSVC port on his "pending patches" page?
Specifically, the half-dozen messages with "MSVC" in their subjects at

All but "WIP - MSVC build script replacements". I was intending to commit the two new perl files today, which will make adapting the buildfarm easier, but given how close we are to beta hold off on changing the .bat files to make them pure wrappers till the new dev cycle.