On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 16:23 +0900, Koichi Suzuki wrote:

> Here're two patches for
> 1) lesslog_core.patch, patch for core, to set a mark to the log record
> to be removed in archiving,
> 2) lesslog_contrib.patch, patch for contrib/lesslog, pg_compresslog and
> pg_decompresslog,
> respectively, as asked.  I hope they work.

Earlier, I offered to document the use of pg_compresslog and
pg_decompresslog and would like to do that now.

My understanding was that we would make these programs available on
pgfoundry.org. Unfortunately, I can't find these files there, so perhaps
I misunderstood.

Do we have later versions of these programs that work with the changes
Tom committed on 20 May? Or is the code posted here the latest version?

Many thanks,

  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com