Magnus Hagander wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, I was never aware that the ECPG checks ever ran cleanly for MSVC, so I never enabled it for the buildfarm.

Pah, it's even been in the weekly news ;-)

I read that at best sporadically.

Seriously, though, if you'd monitored your own buildfarm member you should have known it wasn't running ECPG checks. The set of steps it runs is at the top of every status detail page, e.g. http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skylark&dt=2007-09-24%2023:00:01 which has no "ecpg-check" stage at the end of the list.

Anyway, get this fixed and I'll enable it for a new release of the buildfarm client.

cheers

andrew

      match