Magnus Hagander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> PG Build Farm wrote:
>> For more information, see

> I think this just needs a new object added to the libpgport list in
> at line 46-50.

My fault, sorry about that.  But I'm getting less and less satisfied
with the way that the MSVC build system is forcing us to duplicate all
the knowledge in the Makefiles.

One thing I did in the commit that broke this was to move the list of
"fixed" (platform-independent) members of libpgport out of and into src/port/Makefile.  Is it possible to parse
that to get the list of fixed members, instead of duplicating the list
in  Of course would still need a list of
Windows-specific members, but that should be a lot shorter and more