On Oct 1, 2007, at 10:27 , Adrian Maier wrote:

On 10/1/07, Pedro Belmino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
I am having problems of productivity with IDE that I am using. Exists some
IDE that recommended to develop postgresql?

Hello Pedro,

You are probably looking for a tool like pgAdmin (http:// www.pgadmin.org) or
PhpPgAdmin (http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net).   There are also some
commercial applications : http://www.postgresql.org/download/ commercial

However,  please take notice that your question is not suited for the
pgsql-hackers mailing list : this list is for discussions about developing
PostgreSQL itself.

That may be what he means. Unfortunately "develop PostgreSQL" can be taken both ways.

In case he's working on internals, I believe Emacs is used by a number of PostgreSQL hackers. And as for developing PostgreSQL-backed applications, I find $EDITOR + psql to work quite well.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend