Hi,

Peter, is that new? I have used SetLogStream with your 7.1 beta 5 driver and
7.03 Postgress but didn't see any output from queries that I didn't put there?
Or could it have to do with my server config that I didn't see anything? I
mean no query info, I did see info on the driver and on the connection URLS etc.

Thanks,

Eric

At 10:20 AM 3/29/01 +0100, Peter Mount wrote:
>At 12:01 27/03/01 -0800, Hunter Hillegas wrote:
>>I'm having a problem with queries sent in from a Java program.
>>
>>Is there any way to have the server log the queries that are coming in so I
>>can see what's actually getting processed?
>
> From the server:
>Can't remember which, but -d1 or -d2 when you start the postmaster
>sometimes works (higher values show too much detail like the query plans etc).
>
> From within the driver: use DriverManager.setLogStream()
>
>PeterM

>TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Frazier Consulting
http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513