-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of chris markiewicz
Sent: August 16, 2001 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JDBC] "No results" exception on executeQuery()

Hello.  I just update my driver to the latest version (7.1-1.3).  I am
seeing MANY of the following exception:

No results were returned by the query.
        at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:63)
        at
com.commnav.sbh.framework.persist.JDBCEngine.executeQuery(JDBCEngine.jav
a:22
1)
        at
com.commnav.sbh.framework.persist.PersistenceObject.query(PersistenceObj
ect.
java:1046)

I checked the history of this listserv and found some related but not
quite relevant stuff (part of the thread is below - it talks about using
executeUpdate for update/insert/delete)...

I am sometimes getting this exception even when there should be results
returned...

I appreciate any help.
chris