Hi all.

> He's right. The DatabaseMetaData.getExportedKeys() method is
> simply not yet implemented, both in the jdb1 and the jdbc2
> driver. Its open for development.
>
> If someone can write the query on the system catalogs I'll be
> glad to implement the Java code and a test case. The
> documentation of the info we need is available on
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html
> (look for getExportedKeys).

An initial version for get(Imported|Exported)Keys and getCrossReference is
available in jxDBCon (http://jxbdcon.sf.net) the file can be extracted
automatically from CVS under
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/jxdbcon/src/org/sourceforge/jxdbcon/postgresql/PGDatabaseMetaData.java?rev=1.21&content-type=text/plain
Feel free to use it for a quick start.